Supported maps are Ecoboost 2015-17, and 2020. Other MY mappings are not available.
Simple ECU flashing with gauge package! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customisable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport.
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Mustang. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
- Larger, full colour, higher resolution screen
- Customisable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- Faster and easier to use with a familiar face
- Interchangeable faceplates
COBB Accessport Features for Ford Mustang:
- COBB Adjustable Traction Control: Adjust target traction slip on the fly (Slots 1-8) and maximize tire grip to best suit given track conditions (wet/damp/dry/street/slip/burnout/etc). Note: Feature must be enabled in ECU calibration for use.
- COBB Flat Foot Shift (M Only): Improve shift times and keep boost built during shifts. Flat Foot Shifting can hold engine RPM at a set RPM between 3000-8000 RPM during shifting. This feature is enabled in COBB OTS maps.
- COBB Launch Control: Adjust Launch Control on the fly with 6 pre-configured RPM slots to dial in launch based on track conditions and vehicle configuration. Enabled in OTS Maps and configurable within Accesstuner Pro.
- COBB Change Map Slot: Map switching allows for instant changes to several tables inside the vehicles calibration without having to re-flash the ECU! Each "Map Slot" is grouped into a folder found inside the Map Switching Features group. When a map slot is selected by the driver, the ECU will use the corresponding values as defined in each folder. Further Documentation can be found here.
- COBB Burnout Mode: Enabled in OTS (Off the Shelf Maps) This feature allows you to hold the car at a predetermined RPM and perform a burnout. Burnout mode prevents you from over revving the engine while performing a burnout!
Tools Required: None
Time of Install: 1hr
Level of Difficulty: Easy
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.