Keep your engine cool, increase efficiency, and prevent the factory warranty issue of water and oil mixing!
Harrop's Oil Cooler Kit was designed to be a robust solution, entirely removing the factory water to oil system that has a risk of failure and potential to cause engine damage without warning. A number of standard factory water to oil plates had warranty issues, causing a mixture of water and oil in the engine and completely ruining the whole block, ending in a replacement engine; whether you're one of those who've had your engine replaced and don't want it to happen again, or you just want to be cautious, this kit solves that factory issue by removing the factory part and utilising a high-quality replacement.
The Oil Cooler is mounted flat in front of the radiator just above the under-tray, receiving cool air from the lower air intake and forms part of the ram air pressure zone. This location is optimal to prevent hot air off the Oil Cooler decreasing the efficiencies of the Supercharger Intercoolers, AC Condensers, and Radiators.
The Harrop Ford Mustang GT Engine Oil Cooler Kit is supplied with a 32mm thick, multi-pass Setrab Oil Cooler core used on high-end track cars globally.
This is mated to a Harrop designed high flow adaptor block that mounts in the OEM cooler position, the adaptor plate features a thematic valve that begins to open at 70°C and is fully open at 80°C.
The Harrop Ford S550 Mustang GT Engine Oil Cooler is highly efficient and race proven to keep engine oil temperatures low under high load for either street or track work.
- Setrab Proline Engine Oil Cooler Core (660mm x 124mm x 32mm)
- Mounting Brackets (4)
- Oil Cooler Adaptor Block
- High-quality AN10 Speedflow Hoses and fittings
- Increase total oil system volume by approximately 800ml
- Direct installation supplied with all hardware required to fit the kit
- 2015-17 Mustang GT (RHD) Supercharged (Confirmed on ROUSH, Ford Racing, Whipple, and Harrop)
- 2015-17 Mustang GT (RHD) Naturally Aspirated
- 2018-19 Mustang GT (RHD) Supercharged (Confirmed on ROUSH, Ford Racing, and Whipple)
- 2018-19 Mustang GT (RHD) Naturally Aspirated
Tools Required: Workshop Tools
Time of Install: About 3 Hours
Level of Difficulty: Tech Required
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
12 Months / 20,000km* from Harrop Engineering
Please SEE HERE for more information
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.