Hot days at the drag strip or road course will wreak havoc on the cooling system of your Mustang. An unreliable and inefficient setup can lead to overheating and potential engine damage. Mishimoto is proud to release an all-new racing thermostat specifically engineered for your 2011-21 Ford Mustang and 2011-21 Ford F-150. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures. Once the engine is fully warmed up, the Mishimoto low-temperature racing thermostat will open at a lower temperature (71°C) compared to standard thermostats (88°C). This allows coolant to flow through the engine sooner, thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures. As with all our mustang performance parts, this thermostat includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2011-21 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8 & EcoBoost
- Direct fit for the 2011-21 Ford F-150 5.0L V8, 3.5L EcoBoost
- Lower activation temperature allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier, maintaining lower temperatures
- Mishimoto thermostat activates at 71°C vs. factory 88°C
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 1x Mishimoto Thermostat
- 1x Factory-Style O-Ring
Tools Required: Basic Tools
Time of Install: About 1 Hour
Level of Difficulty: Moderate
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty*
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.