Pump up the volume of your 2015-19 Mustang EcoBoost Exhaust!
The utilisation of twin oval mufflers and larger diameter piping makes for a nice increase in volume and tone without any increased drone. The full 304 stainless steel, mandrel-bent construction provides optimal flow to free up some power in that 4 cylinder turbo engine. The engineering team went through a few different tip designs before settling on these classic oval mufflers that provide a sweet tone with no added drone. The dual 4.5" double wall polished tips will be sure to give your opponent a nice view at the local drag strip. This downpipe will easily outflow the stock restrictive piece, and allow your EcoBoost Mustang to make maximum power and torque!
The two-piece downpipe design allows for an easier installation without wrestling a large bulky pipe into place. The Mishimoto downpipe comes with all of the necessary clamps and flanges you’ll need for installation, and mates perfectly to your stock turbo gasket, making the need to purchase additional gaskets or hardware unnecessary! The Mishimoto Ecoboost Mustang Exhaust fits both manual and automatic transmission vehicles, and just like all Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost parts, comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2015-19 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Fits with both manual and automatic transmissions
- Specially-selected oval mufflers for a subtle, yet aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost with no added drone
- Designed with minimal bends for optimal airflow
- Dual 4.5" double wall, polished tips
- Full 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent construction
- 2-bolt mounting flange to the turbo
- 3" exhaust diameter for maximum flow
- Additional wideband O2 sensor bung for aftermarket wideband sensors
- High flow catalytic converter
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Mishimoto EcoBoost Catted Downpipe
- Mishimoto EcoBoost Catback Exhaust
- Mishimoto EcoBoost Downpipe & Catback Adaptor
- All necessary hardware for installation
**Note: Your Mustang will require a retune with this exhaust. This exhaust kit should not be installed without a tune.**
Tools Required: Workshop Tools
Time of Install: About 2 Hours
Level of Difficulty: Tech Recommended
|Unit Of Measure||pk|
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty*
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.