Introducing the Diode Dynamics Demon Eyes & Brackets for the 2015-2017 Mustang! The computer-designed brackets allow Diode Dynamic's very own Pro Series Demon Eyes to be installed without opening the headlight housing! These brackets perfectly position the Demon Eye in the stock projector housing, ensuring maximum colour intensity.
Designed specifically for the 2015-2017 Mustang's headlights, these brackets convert the projector housing inside the headlight to illuminate in any colour, or a pure white, without having to modify the headlights (no baking or cutting required on 2015-17). While the headlights still have to be removed from the car for the installation, the actual install time for the Demon Eyes & Brackets is less than 10 minutes per side (not including wiring)
- Computer-designed application specific brackets for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang headlights
- Easy installation, no need to open the headlights on 2015-17 models
- Adds full multicolour functionality, plus pure white, to factory projector housing
- Requires no mounting modification on 2015-17 models, perfect alignment out of the box
- Controller via an App on your Smartphone
- Made in the U.S.
- 2x Demon Eye Brackets (LHS & RHS)
- 2x Pro Series Demon Eyes with Drivers (pair)
- 1x Bluetooth RGBW Controller (controls both demon eyes)
- Power Input Wire for battery connection
- 2x Phillips-head screws
- Installation guide
Don't settle for copy's or fakes! Purchase your authentic Diode Dynamic Demon Eyes from Mustang Motorsport today, and rely on their industry leading 3-Year Warranty and American made products!
NOTE: We do not recommend wiring the demon eyes as sending the wires through where the factory ballast sit will cause damage to the wire, and also prevent a dust/water tight seal for the headlight. As this is the case, at Mustang Motorsport we have developed a much neater installation process that looks as if it was wired from factory, so if you are wondering where to get it installed you can rest assured we'll have it done right!
Tools Required: Workshop Tools
Time of Install: About 3.0 Hours
Level of Difficulty: Tech Recommended
Removal of Front Bar is required