Cold air induction allows for latent potential in power and fuel efficiency that would otherwise be restricted, as well as providing reduced pressure drop
The all-new 2015-17 Mustang 5.0L ROUSH V8 Cold Air Kit is more efficient air-intake than the standard stock air box. A custom tune is not required as this CAI system was engineered and tested specifically for this application ensuring MAF signal performance matches factory settings. As a straight bolt on, with no tune, it’s possible to see gains of 10hp and 8 lb-ft of torque, a noticeable increase. With this kit you can also remove the MAF insert for a 105mm bore MAF and Custom tune your PCM for even more power.
This Cold Air Intake will also increase Intake Noise under Accelaration for an even better experience - paired perfectly with an aftermarket Exhaust!
ROUSH's dry filter is proven to retain its shape under high airflow and is composed of an inner and outer layer of wire mesh for durability and reliable support of filtration media. The filter requires no oiling and is easily washable for re-use.
Included in the kit is the air filter with clamp, injection-molded lower air box/tray with installed EPDM foam hood seal, Blow Molded clean air tubes and all required mounting hardware. The kit utilizes all factory emissions and vacuum lines. Factory mounting locations and hardware are utilized to allow for quick and easy installation.
PLEASE NOTE: This product does NOT fit ROUSHCHARGED vehicles.
- No Tuning Required while utilising 85mm MAF insert
- Should NOT void warranty while utilising 85mm MAF insert*
- Improved throttle response
- Two CAI systems in-one; 85mm MAF insert for factory calibration OR no insert for 105mm MAF bore for custom tuning
- Features ROUSH Logo
- Increased performance by 10.4 HP and 8.54 ft-lbs torque (85mm MAF insert) and even greater gains with 105mm bore with tuning!
- Less intake restriction than stock intake
- CAD designed for optimised hood sealing and performance
- Easy installation (no drilling or cutting required)
- Reusable Oil-free air filter
- Superior filtration properties
- ROUSH 90-Day Limited Warranty
- Ford Driveline Warranty should NOT be void if MAF Insert (Air Restricter Tube) is utlised within this Cold Air Intake*
- Tuning is NOT required upon installation of this Air Intake, however tuning can be done to see additional power gains
*Please confirm with Dealer for confirmation
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
ROUSH 90-Day Limited Parts Warranty
Roush cold air intakeBy: stuart mcartney on 7 March 2019Installed as the same time as the axle back exhaust. It could be me just squirting the accelerator a little harder but it defiantly feels like it pulls a little stronger
Install of Roush Cold Air Intake & Stainless SBy: Ken Campbell on 7 July 2018<p>I was very pleased with the service & care taken by Mustang Motorsport to Install a Roush Cold Air Intake & Stainless Steel Exhaust (Axle back) as well as an oil/air separator. They also did a tune to suit the changes made. The people there offer great service that is friendly & informative before the upgrade. As I use my GT 2017 for cruising, I really just wanted a better sound with just a little more power without going to a Supercharger or anything so radical. What MMS gave me was an awesome sounding PONY (As it should have sounded) & a very noticeable kW enhancement. I don't think the fuel economy has improved, but it hasn't gone drastic either. I am more tempted to use the cars extra power a little more, just for the incredible sound it now makes. So a BIG thanks to the crew at MMS, love what you did. Ken</p>