Boost the performance of your 2015-17 Mustang with the ROUSH Phase 2 Supercharger Kit, fully installed by the team here at Mustang Motorsport!
Price of $18,900 is inclusive of Parts and Installation
Boosting performance to a staggering 727 Horsepower/610 ft-lbs. of torque for the 2015-17 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8
ROUSH and Ford Racing have teamed up to develop this industry-leading calibrated supercharger system. The ROUSH and Ford Racing 2.3L Phase 2 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Eaton’s TVS technology rotating assembly delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package, and is part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60-degrees. The fourth lobe and the added twist, when combined with newly-redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, provides a long list of benefits including: greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire power band.
- Most highly-engineered supercharger system for the 2015-2017 Mustang on the market
- 727hp @6850rpm & 610lb-ft @5000rpm (542kW @6850rpm & 827Nm @5000rpm)
- 317hp (+77%) & 219lb-ft (+56%) increase over stock 410hp & 391 lb-ft (236kW & 297Nm increase over stock 306kW & 530Nm)
- Fits both manual and automatic transmissions
- R2300 Supercharger featuring new TVS Technology
- All-new, high-capacity, low-restriction air filter and complete induction system
- Large fabricated aluminum intercooler, full-face low-temperature radiator, and high-capacity degas bottle
- ROUSH-designed high-flow fuel injectors
- Large 60mm dual-bore throttle body
- Custom designed, heavy-duty first sheave FEAD system
- ROUSH Phase 2 Calibration File delivered with exclusive ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT)
- Higher boost 80 mm pulley
- Preset plug and play fuel pump control module increases fuel flow
- NGK Hi-Performance Spark Plugs (specific for Phase 2)
- Emissions Legal
- ROUSH/Ford Racing 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- Right Hand Drive Modification Kit
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH-designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- Low restriction air induction system
- ROUSH-designed injectors
- ROUSH Calibrated Tune
- High-efficiency intercooler system featuring large full-face low-temp radiator, oversized coolant degas bottle, high-capacity air-to-water intercooler, and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses, and clamps
This kit comes with ROUSH's Extended Parts Warranty (on ROUSH Supplied Parts Only), which is good for 3 years or 36,000 miles from the date of retail purchase. When installed by Mustang Motorsport, you will also receive a 3-year/60,000km Limited Driveline Warranty, which is good for 3 years or 60,000km from the original vehicle in service date from Ford.
roush V8 phase 2 super charger 727 hp kitBy: Mark Featherstone on 15 August 2019Having the above system installed on my vehicle is like buying a new car It is so different than before i took the car in All aspect of performance have altered so dramatically It is the best decision i could have made