The ROUSH Active Exhaust System puts you in control of your Mustang’s exhaust note
Pull into your driveway at night without waking the neighbors; turn down your exhaust to avoid unwanted attention or open up the pipes all the way for the full sound. Stealthily pull out of your driveway without waking the kids by keeping your Active exhaust in touring mode. Switch to SPORT mode and open up your exhaust once you hit the open road. This system is based on the ROUSH Quad Tip axle back exhaust with high flow quad tip mufflers, corrosion resistant T-304 stainless steel and high flow mandrel bends. The proprietary Active Exhaust system ties in with your Mustang’s powertrain control module, letting the valves open based on throttle position. Use the included console mounted selector switch to swap sound modes on the fly and fine tune your custom mode with ROUSH's Active Exhaust app for iOS for virtually infinite sound possibilities.
Included in the kit is a 4 mode selector knob with faceplate so you easily switch to pre-set and custom modes on the fly.
The ROUSH Active Exhaust system features four modes: TOURING, SPORT, TRACK, and CUSTOM.
- TOURING mode keeps the volume of your exhaust as quiet as possible. The exhaust valves stay closed all the time.
- SPORT mode opens up under acceleration while keeping the exhaust quiet during normal driving conditions. Accelerator position RPM and vehicle speed are used to determine valve position.
- TRACK mode has the valves wide-open the whole time without restricting your Mustang’s raw sound. This mode is intended for track use and is not legal for street use.
- CUSTOM mode lets you create and edit custom sound maps with the ROUSH Active Exhaust iOS app. Using the app gives you control over the position of the valves based on vehicle speed, rpm and accelerator position.
The Valance is made with a durable black grain texture, to match your existing side skirts and front lip. Made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) from ROUSH's own plastics manufacturing facility, this material is used by OEM’s because of its superior durability and impact resistance. The plastic is molded using the same process as automotive manufacturers. Because it is designed with original manufacturer CAD data, optimum quality and fit are guaranteed and trimming or sanding is not required. All of the required mounting hardware is included.
- EcoBoost Quad Tip Exhaust
- Active Exhaust System
- ROUSH Rear Valance
NOTE: Currently only available for Fastbacks. For Convertible, please contact us for special order
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.