ROUSH Performance's Resonator Delete H-Pipe is an affordable way to eliminate the factory resonator to get deep, aggressive and race-inspired sound. The H-Pipe increases flow through any 2015-2019 Mustang GT exhaust system for maximum horsepower and torque. Replacing your factory resonator with the ROUSH Resonator Delete H-Pipe won't trigger any check engine lights.
The Resonator Delete H-Pipe is a quick and easy way to give your Mustang that deep aggressive exhaust tone and performance that can be used on the road or track.
The 2.5-inch H-Pipe assembly is made from high-grade mandrel-bent stainless steel to ensure maximum flow with less back pressure and long-lasting durability. The system is designed and engineered using OEM vehicle CAD data to ensure a perfect fit.
- Fits the 2015-2019 5.0L V8 Mustang GT
- Fits both Fastbacks and Convertibles
- Compatible with Ford and ROUSH Active Exhaust Systems.
- Eliminates the restrictive factory resonator to give your vehicle a deep, race-inspired growl and more aggressive sound
- Durable pipes are made with corrosion-resistant, high-quality stainless steel
- H-pipe is mandrel-bent to ensure consistent flow
- Quick and simple installation
- Backed by ROUSH 3-year Limited Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
ROUSH 3-Year Limited Warranty
A mustBy: Stuart on 24 July 2019I’ve had the H pipe on for a couple of weeks now and couldn’t be happier, zero drone, great muscle car tone and for street use it’s the perfect volume.
Roush H pipeBy: Mario Efstathiou on 7 February 2019Awesome product and awesome sound. Easy to install