Designed utilising techniques used in racing to improve aerodynamic efficiencies, the ROUSH Chin Spoiler separates airflow above and beneath the Mustang, working to reduce overall aero drag. The included market-exclusive Wheel Shrouds separate the turbulent wheel well airflow from the body's exterior slip stream. This ROUSH exclusive for the 2018-20 Mustang performs so well in generating downforce, it includes stout supporting brackets to transfer the forces to the chassis.
Each piece is made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) with a black stipple finish for an OEM look and lasting durability. The plastic is molded with high-pressure injection, the same process used by OE automotive manufactures, which allows for impact resistance and durable flexibility, while remaining lightweight with low density. Easy installation means that no trimming or painting is needed. All required parts are included, such as hardware, templates, and detailed instructions.
Recommended to pair this kit with ROUSH's Lower High-Flow Opening Kit (#422081)
- Fits 2018-20 Mustang GT and EcoBoosts
- Replace the factory spoiler with an aggressive chin spoiler and wheel shroud set inspired by racing
- ROUSH testing has shown that downforce is significantly increased with the use of this kit
- Made from injection-molded TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) with a black stipple finish
- Has OEM look, long-lasting durability, and flexibility
- Lightweight and impact resistant
- Designed with OEM CAD data to ensure precise fit
- Includes all required hardware, templates, and instructions
- Minor modification to lower grille section required
|Unit Of Measure||set|
ROUSH 90-Day Limited Parts Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.