A storied history in powertrain development between ROUSH Performance and Ford Performance continues with a new state-of-the-art supercharger kit for the . Unleash your Mustang's full potential with this new Supercharger, boosting performance to a staggering 700 horsepower and 610 lb-ft of torque at 12psi with 91 octane fuel. The 2.65L Phase 1 Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Our TVS technology delivers more power and better fuel economy in a highly-engineered package, and is part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.
During development, our new R2650 supercharger has spent hundreds of hours atop our engine dyno to ensure its industry-leading performance, safety, and reliability. It has seen well over 17 million wide-open-throttle cycles, while consistently and safely pushing performance numbers of 700+ horsepower.
Note: NOT compatible with the Mustang Bullitt
- Fits 2018-19 Mustang GT 5.0L V8
- ROUSH/Ford Performance TVS R2650 Phase 1 Supercharger System
- Produces 700 horsepower/610 lb-ft of torque
- Compatible with both manual and automatic transmissions
- Features Eaton's R2650 rotating assembly along with newly-designed, high-flowing front inlet and outlet ports which greatly enhance thermal and volumetric efficiency across the entire RPM range
- Supercharger rotors feature 170 degrees of twist (vs. 160 degrees on previous R2300)
- New 2650 rotor geometry provides better sealing with optimised length-over-depth ratio
- Increased durability with bigger bearings and thicker timing gears
- Pressure relief ports in bearing plate for reduced input power
- Custom, all-aluminum, high-efficiency intercooler and full-face radiator, along with high-capacity degas bottle and separate reservoir provides substantial cooling capacity and technology
- Fuel charging assembly with all-new, custom, ROUSH-designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- High-flow induction system with larger throttle body provides increased air flow
- Heavy-duty, first sheave FEAD system reduces stress on the engine
- High performance, ultra-reliable engine calibration included (to be downloaded using ROUSH RDT software – see details below)
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- 3-year/60,000km Limited Driveline Warranty included when installed by Mustang Motorsport
|Unit Of Measure||pk|
This kit comes with ROUSH's Extended Parts Warranty (on ROUSH Supplied Parts Only), which is good for 3 years or 36,000 miles from the date of retail purchase. When installed by Mustang Motorsport, you will also receive a 3-year/60,000km Limited Driveline Warranty, which is good for 3 years or 60,000km from the original vehicle in service date from Ford.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.