Ford Performance Parts assembled Track Handling Pack is the perfect suspension system for the driver who demands the most from their car on the track or on the street. Kit includes pre-assembled struts, which do NOT require a spring compressor, and are ready to bolt-in! Put a little "road race" into your Mustang with Ford Performance Parts Track Handling Pack.
The Track Handling Pack is one of the popular Ford Performance Parts upgrades for 2015-2017 Mustang in America. It is used on the 2016 Hertz Shelby GT-H Mustangs, 2015-2017 Un-optioned Shelby Super Snake's, and on the Ford Performance Racing School Mustang GTs.
- All components are designed to work together as a package
- Lowers car approximately 1.0" (non-adjustable)
- Gives a more aggressive-looking stance with a focus on handling and on track performance.
- Will cause slightly harsher ride compared to stock springs (non-adjustable damper)
Track Handling Pack Includes:
- Assembled Front Struts and rear shocks M-18000-F
- Track Lowering Springs M-5300-Y
- Performance Pack Upper Strut Mounts M-18183-M
- Jounce Bumper Kit M-5570-B
- Sway Bar Kit M-5490-E
- Performance Pack Rear Toe Links M-5972-M
- Toe Link to knuckle Bearings M-5A460-M
Note: You will require a professional wheel alignment upon installation of this product
Tools Required: Workshop Tools
Time of Install: About 4 Hours
Level of Difficulty: Tech Recommended
Vehicle will require professional Wheel Alignment upon installation
|Unit Of Measure||pk|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.