Steeda's track-proven Steeda Mustang Drag Race Rear Sway Bar for your 2015-2019 Mustang GT and EcoBoost will provide substantially reduced body roll to support high horsepower applications through any drag race requirements! Steeda's drag race rear sway bar will make sure to keep your car pointed straight down the track, no matter how much power you're making. This is the same drag rear sway bar that John Urist runs on the fastest production-based suspension S550 Mustang in the world!
Steeda's welded billet ends on their Steeda Mustang Drag Race Rear Sway Bar for the 2015-2019 Mustang GT and EcoBoost are far stronger than stamping the end of the bar. Billet-machining construction of the sway bar ends makes for far greater strength for a bulletproof sway bar, that can take a beating no matter how much power your S550 is putting down.
Steeda's line of sway bars are equipped with machined steel billet sway bar ends, whereas others on the market have coined ends. What does this mean? Steeda sway bar ends are machined out of billet steel round stock, in-house, on their multi-axis CNC lathes and go through hundreds of computer simulations to ensure the ultimate in strength and performance - this provides greater resistance to bending stresses, and has three major advantages:
- These parts are less prone to cracking/fatigue failure on the ends themselves.
- Billet sway bar ends reduce unwanted deflection - excess deflection creates unwanted geometry changes, which physically changes your sway bar stiffness to a non-ideal rate.
- With less unwanted deflection, Steeda's bars will 'wear out' slower - any spring will eventually become softer over time as it is cycled through its life, Steeda's bars will maintain their designed rate for longer with less unwanted deflection.
Steeda bar rates are developed and optimised through advanced vehicle dynamic simulation and through extensive real-world testing. Steeda engineered the Steeda Mustang Drag Race Rear Sway Bar to reduce body roll and improve stability during hard launches. The added stability that this solid drag race rear sway bar offers will keep your S550 Mustang pointed straight.
- Installed on the fastest factory IRS S550 in the world!
- Drag Race Rear Sway Bar diameter 1-1/8" - Solid
- Improved stability during launch
- Reduced body roll
- Machined steel billet sway bar ends, less prone to cracking/fatigue
- Includes sway bar bushings
- Designed and manufactured in-house in the USA by Steeda
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.