Steeda's popular S550 front and rear sway bar kit is now paired up with their adjustable endlinks in one combo kit with even greater savings!
Steeda has the track-proven sway bar and endlink combination that will give you reduced body roll, adjustability, and the best handling of any sway bar package out on the market!
This kit will provide an increase in front and rear roll stiffness for a balanced handling package.
Steeda's press-fit welded billet ends are far stronger than stamping the end of the bar. Billet machining construction of the Steeda Mustang Front and Rear Sway Bar ends makes for far greater strength for a bulletproof sway bar.
Steeda's sway bars have machined steel billet sway bar ends, whereas others on the market have coined ends. What does this mean? Steeda's sway bar ends are machined out of billet steel round stock, in-house, on their multi-axis CNC lathes and go through hundreds of computer simulations to ensure the ultimate in strength and performance - this provides greater resistance to bending stresses, and has three major advantages:
- These parts are less prone to cracking/fatigue failure on the ends themselves.
- Reduces unwanted deflection in the sway bar end. Excess deflection creates unwanted geometry changes, which physically changes your sway bar stiffness to a non-ideal rate.
- With less unwanted deflection, these bars will 'wear out' slower - any spring will eventually become softer over time as it is cycled through its life, Steeda's bars will maintain their designed rate for longer with less unwanted deflection.
Steeda bar rates are developed and optimised through advanced vehicle dynamic simulation and through extensive real-world testing. Steeda engineered these bars to control the vehicles' roll stiffness properly while still allowing you to run softer springs. This optimises your overall grip and balance of the vehicle while still allowing you to maintain exceptional ride quality.
Steeda's adjustable stay-bar endlinks make a great upgrade for the stock endlinks as well as the perfect dual purpose street/open track piece. For street applications these endlinks are as quiet as the factory units. They will not add NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) like rod end units.
- Front Sway Bar diameter 1-3/8"
- Rear Sway Bar diameter 1-1/8"
- Improved handling, more stable cornering
- Reduced body roll
- Designed and manufactured in-house in the USA by Steeda
- Competition and street-proven
- Includes sway bar bushing
Tools Required: Basic Tools
Time of Install: About 2 Hours
Level of Difficulty: Tech Recommended
|Unit Of Measure||pk|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.