As you expected Steeda has once again raised the bar with their Billet Non-Adjustable S550 Camber Arms (Patent Pending). For those customers that want better handling, more traction, increased confidence corning and wish to maintain proper camber on their lowered vehicles Steeda has the best designed kit for you. That's right, these Camber arms are lighter and stronger than the factory pieces. CNC machined out of lightweight aerospace grade 6061 aluminum this arm was designed to follow the factory camber arm path unlike the others. What that means is Steeda's camber arms give you the best continuous suspension geometry and strongest design on the market, period. Factory arms and bushings flex, and the others uses the wrong geometry. Engineered, computer analysed, and track tested to ensure durability, this arm will flex less than the factory camber arm due to the CNC machined delrin bushings and custom designed Teflon-lined stainless steel spherical bearings replacing the factory rubber bushings, best of all there's no NVH increase at all! Steeda's billet camber arm offers the most clearance on the market for the chassis on extremely lowered and bagged cars and applications with huge aftermarket half-shafts. All of this combined into a pocket friendly price and it simply doesn't get any better than this!
- Lighter than factory (saves over 3lbs or 30%!)
- No NVH increase
- Can be used on stock right height vehicles, unlike the competition
- Helps correct camber on lowered vehicles
- Designed to follow the path of the factory camber arm to maintain proper suspension geometry throughout the range of motion, unlike the competition
- Camber Arm is CNC machined in-house out of aerospace grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Spacers are CNC machined out high grade steel and nickel plated
- Replaces factory rubber bushings with custom designed stainless steel Teflon-lined spherical bearings and delrin bushings
- Gives more precise handling and flexes less than factory arm
- Allows for large diameter half-shaft clearance
- Pairs great with Steeda's industry exclusive Adjustable Camber Arm Bracket (555-4126)
- Looks better than the competition
- Pocket friendly price
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Patent Pending
Tools Required: Basic Tools
Time of Install: About 2 1/2 Hours
Level of Difficulty: Tech Recommended
|Unit Of Measure||Pair|
Steeda Lifetime Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.