Lowers Front 1" and Rear 0.66"
Does NOT ride on bump stops
Wheel alignment can be done to OEM specifications without any negative camber, meaning NO uneven tyre wear
Springs are the foundation of good handling and ride quality. So start with the best springs for your 2015-2019 Ford S550 Mustang GT, built by the company that specialises in vehicle dynamics and your Mustang!
Steeda's experience and expertise in high performance street and racing suspension systems is second to none - put that experience to work for you. Steeda springs are all in-house engineered and custom made to their exact specifications. Steeda springs were developed using advanced proprietary CAD data, and Steeda's exclusive 3D modeling setting them apart from the others.
These Steeda Mustang Sport Progressive Springs optimise the center of gravity and suspension geometry creating a huge improvement in handling with a noticeable reduction in nose dive, launch squat, and body roll, while still maintaing an outstanding ride quality for daily driving.
Steeda springs provide the best combinations of handling and ride quality available!
- Lowers your 2015-2019 Mustang 1" in front and 0.66" in rear
- Clears 20" wheels
- Great ride quality, improved aerodynamics and improved vehicle stance
- Sharper steering response, improved vehicle handling and stability, noticeable reduction in nosedive
- These progressive springs will provide an exceptional ride quality and as roll increases, it increases the spring rates
- Fits Fastbacks and Convertibles
- Comes with a LIFETIME warranty
NOTE: Steeda Springs are manufactured under these rigorous manufacturing certifications: QS-9000 & ISO 9001.
NOTE: Will not fit Mustangs equiped with the Magnaride Suspension
Tools Required: Workshop Tools
Time of Install: About 3 Hours
Level of Difficulty: Tech Recommended
**Wheel Alignment Required for Proper Installation**
|Unit Of Measure||set|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.