Looking for a simple and cost-effective way to gain some much-needed camber adjustment on your lowered 2015-2019 Mustang? Look no further than Steeda’s Rear Camber Adjustment Bracket. While the factory gives you some camber adjustment, it’s just not the easiest to adjust and set. This is even more difficult on a lowered car. Steeda's Rear Camber Adjustment Kit bolts into the factory camber adjustment location and makes adjusting and setting your camber a breeze! Notches stamped into the adjusting bolt allow you to save your previous camber setting for track outings saving your rear tyres and lowering your lap times. Steeda's kit works with stock, Steeda Non-Adjustable, and Steeda Adjustable Camber Arms to fit your needs. Simple installation, reliable parts, and quality work is the Steeda way.
- Bolt-on design/No Permanent modifications necessary
- Utilises the full 2.0 degrees of adjustment from the factory
- Works with stock camber arm, Steeda adjustable camber, and aftermarket non-adjustable camber arms
- Highest quality parts
- Can be installed without removing the rear subframe
- Notched adjusting bolt allows you to save your camber setting for track events.
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Steeda Lifetime Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.