Mix Carbon Fibre, a Hood Inlet, an Air Duct, and Heat Extractors, and you get TruFiber's A72 Bonnet; a fantastic look, cold air send straight to your air intake, reduction in engine bay temperatures, and great a high quality carbon finish!
The cold air duct has many advantages, and is best paired with an open box aftermarket air intake, like ROUSH or Steeda. This will help for both performance and for fuel economy, whether Supercharged or Naturally Aspirated. It directs cold air from the outside straight to the air box, ensuring the Air Intake is constantly getting fresh air, instead of reusing the hot air within the engine bay. Paired with heat extractor vents, which allows the hot air to escape out of the engine bay from the engine, the hood ensures a constant circulation of air - meaning you get better performance when putting the foot down, and better fuel economy when cruising*
- Vacuum Infused Real Carbon Fiber
- 3K, 2×2 Twill Weave
- Show Quality Finish
- Clear Coat Finish with UV Protection
- Smooth Gel Coat Finish on Bottom Side
- Built-In Ram Air Kit (removable)
- Fully Functional Ram Air
- Cool Air Enters Opening Air Scoop & Directs to OEM Air Box Location
- Fully Functional Heat Extractor
- Hot Air Exits from Two Opening Heat Extractor Vents (removable vents)
- Reinforced Metal Latch & Hinge Plates for Additional Safety
- Integrated Stainless Mesh Grille
- Pre-drilled Prop Hole
- Direct Bolt-on (bolts included)
- Approximate Weight: 30 Pounds
This product can be installed straight out of the box and does not require painting or clear coat. If you would like this bonnet painted to match your body colour, please contact us for a quote! Painting not available for customers requiring freight.
Note: You will require a Washer Relocation Kit for a complete installation.
*Results vary user to user, and will also depend on your air intake setup and your exhaust setup. Weather conditions will also cause varied results.
Tools Required: Basic Tools
Time of Install: About 1 Hour
Level of Difficulty: Moderate
**Requires two persons to fit bonnet**
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.