Tracing its roots back to the classic ten-spoke styling of the CV1, the Vossen Hybrid Forged VFS-10 wheel utilises Vossne's advanced flow-forming technology to produce a lighter and stronger barrel. The VFS-10 serves as the monoblock counterpart to the two-piece Vossen x Work VWS-1, blending the affordability of a cast wheel and strength of a forged wheel.
The Hybrid Forged Process
1. A cast wheel is mounted to the flow forming drum and heat is applied.
2. Hydraulic rollers stretch the wheel by applying pressure to to the barrel.
3. The wheel’s material is stretched and compressed to achieve the desired width.
4. Stretching the barrel material improves the grain structure of the aluminum, making a stronger and lighter barrel, similar to a forged wheel.
Wheel Set Contents:
- 2x 20x9" VFS10 Front Wheels
- 2x 20x10" VFS10 Rear Wheels
Bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and offset is 32mm and 45mm for Front and Rear respectively. Wheels will clear Brembo Brakes, and will fit under the guard.
You will also require Tyres, Tyre Pressure Monitor Sensors, and Lug Nuts for a complete installation. Please contact us for a quote.
Recommended Tyres are 265/35ZR20 Fronts, and 295/35ZR20 Rears. We recommend utilising Michelin Pilot 4S Tyres.
If you would prefer a custom Satin Black Finish, there is currently some stock available from Vossen. The sizes are 20x9" Fronts and 20x10.5" Rears. Contact us for this special order!
Tools Required: Workshop Tools
Time of Install: About 1 Hour
Level of Difficulty: Tech Recommended
**TPMS Calibration is Required Post Installation**
|Unit Of Measure||set|
Vossen's Industry Leading 5-year Workmanship Warranty and Lifetime Structural Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.