The split six-spoke of the Vossen Hybrid Forged Series, the VFS-6 employs advanced flow forming technology to produce a lighter and stronger barrel, creating a perfect blend between the affordability of a cast wheel and the strength and performance of a forged wheel.
The Hybrid Forged Process
1. A cast wheel is mounted to the flow forming drum and heat is applied.
2. Hydraulic rollers stretch the wheel by applying pressure to to the barrel.
3. The wheel’s material is stretched and compressed to achieve the desired width.
4. Stretching the barrel material improves the grain structure of the aluminum, making a stronger and lighter barrel, similar to a forged wheel.
Wheel Set Contents:
- 2x 20x9" VFS6 Front Wheels
- 2x 20x10.5" VFS6 Rear Wheels
Bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and offset is 32mm and 45mm for Front and Rear respectively. Wheels will clear Brembo Brakes, and will fit under the guard.
You will also require Tyres, Tyre Pressure Monitor Sensors, and Lug Nuts for a complete installation. Please contact us for a quote.
Recommended Tyres are 265/35ZR20 Fronts, and 305/30ZR20 Rears. We recommend utilising Michelin Pilot 4S Tyres.
Tools Required: Workshop Tools
Time of Install: About 1 Hour
Level of Difficulty: Tech Recommended
**TPMS Calibration is Required Post Installation**
|Unit Of Measure||set|
Vossen's Industry Leading 5-year Workmanship Warranty and Lifetime Structural Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.