This Whipple Kit is Exclusive to Mustang Motorsport - you will not find this exact kit anywhere else in Australia!
BETTER IS NOT OPTIONAL, IT'S MANDATORY...
While Whipple broke many rules and records with its record setting 2015-17 Supercharger System, holding the title of the most powerful, most advanced, supercharger system available, they weren't satisfied and decided to build an all-new supercharger from the ground up. The incredible results speak for themselves! The Stage 2 Supercharger System pumps out an astounding 800hp at the flywheel and 660 ft-lbs of torque!
The Stage 2 Kit also features an extra 300rpm until redline, high flow fuel pump, 132mm billet throttle body and 1psi higher boost over the Stage 1, so the power is really pumping!
Each complete Whipple system comes with the IAT2 harness and sensor to properly monitor the delta between the incoming air and the compressed air after the intercoolers, this helps maximise power in all given environments. The 6-rib billet idler system features a billet spring loaded tensioner, billet idler pulleys and lightweight pocketed supercharger pulley. The 6-rib can easily be upgraded to a 10-rib with the optional 10-rib system. Each system comes with an adjustable idler pulley to allow variance in SC pulleys with minimal belt length changes. The massive 150mm Roval inlet allows for nearly any throttle body to be run, 80mm stock, 132mm or 150mm throttle bodies.
The factory fuel pump is replaced with the DW400 which features 400LPH, 56% more capacity than the stock fuel pump, allowing for proper flow capacity in all conditions.
- Largest intercooler system on the market, featuring patent pending triple core technology
- Billet 132mm high flow throttle pre-set with factory electronics
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box
- Front entry Gen 5 W185ax (3.0 liters/3000cc) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 2.3L and 2.65L roots-type systems
- Gen 5 supercharger features new 3x4 rotor combination for increased RPM capacity, large diameter for increased airflow and small leak path, increased helix for optimal sealing
- 3.0L is 13% larger than 2.65L roots-type allowing lower power draw and lower discharge temps to flow the same amount of air (more power to the rear wheels)
- Oversized Crusher™ 150mm inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation
- Inverted design allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
- Patent pending triple intercooler technology with massive dual 1" inlet port capacity
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercoolers (over 55% larger than some competition) offer more cooling than any other positive displacement system available, nothing comes close
- Massive oversized aluminum intercooler reservoir (over 2 gallons) holds more than double any competitors IC water system allowing longer more consistent power levels vs. competition
- High flow intercooler pump, nearly double the flow of the standard units others use
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy
- Included OBDII flash tool, new Tomahawk flash tool with the new Flight Control technology
- Tomahawk allows wheel/tire axle changes (a Whipple exclusive)
- 38 lb/hr dual pattern fuel injectors vs stock 17lb/hr stock injectors
- Exclusive 3x4 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x4 roots
- Centre discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution then other twin-screws with cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge
- Extra plenum volume below intercooler core for far less pressure drop and better use of the increased surface area of the massive intercooler core
- More boost at the "hit" than any other twin-screw
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- High flow fuel pump replaces stock pump
- Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps, 150% more volume than competition, standard with every kit
- Fits under factory hood with no modifications
- No cutting or grinding on the engine block
- No cutting or grinding the K-brace
- No internal modifications required
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
- Optional 10-rib belt system with matching 6061 T6 billet pulleys
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation
- Complete kits and competition kits are available
- Available in wrinkle black, or polish
- Easily upgradeable with bigger throttle body (132mm or 150mm Roval elliptical), dual electric Spal 11" high speed fans, optional supercharger pulleys
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3 minute pulley changes
- Easy belt changes
- Lightweight pocketed 6061 T6 billet aluminum SC pulley
- NGK Iridium spark plugs included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mustang Motorsport users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.