ONLY A FEW PLACES REMAIN
BOOK NOW to ensure you don't miss out!
Sandown Raceway - Sunday 16th July, 2023
Mustang Motorsport are holding our Mustang Performance Driving Day at Sandown Raceway on Sunday 16th July, 2023. Modelled along the lines of our traditional Track Days, the Performance Driving Day provides a more casual atmosphere with core driver training and heaps of track time. This is the one place where you can get to grips on what your Mustang can really do, that gives you the freedom to drive your own Mustang at high speeds, which is only safe and legal place to do so under such circumstances.
Following a driver briefing and check-in, there will be a group track inspection, after which the track will be open for you to explore at your own pace in your allocated group, based on experience and vehicle performance. This way you can enjoy the best that your Mustang has to offer in a safe, controlled environment.
A casual pizza lunch and basic refreshments are included in the entry fee. Also, throughout the day there will be a coffee van.
Craig Dean and James Johnson from Mustang Motorsport will have some of the great Mustangs and cool builds on display to look at between sessions on track, along with displays by Mustang Cruisers Victoria🇦🇺, Melbourne Mustang Group, and the Mustang Owners Club. It's sure to be a fantastic day out at Sandown!
After the completion of the day's main activities, if there is enough interest we will be offering a Power Oversteer Training Session where you can get your Mustang sideways in safe conditions under professional guidance. This will be a no-cost session - see the registration form when booking to indicate your interest.
|The booking cost for this fantastic experience is $450, and is strictly limited to 50 places.
The limited numbers will ensure that each participant can enjoy as much track time as possible – so book in now to avoid disappointment, this is a day not to be missed!
The package includes:
- Track time on one of Australia’s historic and iconic race tracks
- Core driver training and instruction
- Casual pizza lunch
- Experienced Instructors
- Single Day Motorsport Austalia licence (If you dont already have a Motorsport Austalia)
- Refreshments provided all day as part of package
- EXCLUSIVE OFFERS - Up to 10% off a select range of performance upgrades and products from Mustang Motorsport - including brakes and more!
Participants require a full and current Australian driver's licence (probationary licences, learner's permits and suspended licences are not acceptable). A helmet is required to be worn by all participants. It is recommended you bring your own, but if you are unable or don't have one, a loan helmet can be provided on the day.
- Participants require a full and current Australian driver's licence (probationary licences, learner's permits and suspended licences are not acceptable).
- A helmet is required to be worn by all participants. It is recommended you bring your own, but if you are unable or don't have one, a loan helmet can be provided on the day.
- After your registration is submitted and confirmed, you will be contacted with full event details and other requirements.
- Registrations are taken on a first-come basis. All payments are non refundable except if the event is sold out prior to receiving your registration.
- If the event can't go ahead as scheduled due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances, it may be rescheduled or cancelled at the discretion of the organisers. In the event of cancellation, refunds or credit will be offered as required by consumer laws.