The ROUSH Phase 2 Supercharger kit builds on the enhanced performance of the Phase 1 supercharger system and boosts the stock 5.0L V8 Ford Mustang GT to an astounding 750 horsepower and 670 pound-feet of torque - a gain of 290 horsepower over the stock engine. This is our Most popular Kit which is available with ADR Compliance and Driveline warranty for peace of mind!
The high-capacity low temperature radiator provides increased cooling capability and works with Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for greater power output. The larger LTR and upgraded calibration work in harmony to improve cooling and optimize performance, giving drivers extra laps at the track.
The Phase 2 Supercharger delivers thrilling power, unparalleled performance, and versatility across both manual and automatic transmissions. The complete system is optimized for 98-octane fuel for superior performance (Mustang Motorsport recommends only BP 98 Ultimate Fuel for best results.
This Kit is Designed to be fitted to either Manual or Automatic Transmission vehicles. (Automatic Vehicles will see 11sec Quarter mile with no other modifations)
2018-2023 5.0L Mustang Phase 2 Supercharger can be offered peace of mind with our 3-year/60,000km Drivetrian warranty if Installed by Mustang Motorsport.
Product highlights for the 2018-2023 ROUSH Mustang Supercharger Kit - Phase 2 750HP (560kw):
- Produces 750 horsepower/670lb-ft of torque (560kw/909nm of torque)
- ADR Emissions Compliant
- Fits 2018-2023 Mustang GT 5.0L V8
- High-Capacity Cooling Technology with a full-face low temperature radiator
- Compatible with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Features Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for increased power output throughout the RPM band
- Engineered for durability with large bearings and timing gears
- Calibration optimized for 98 octane fuel (BP98 Ultimate Reccomended)
- 3-year/60,000km Drivetrain warranty Avaliable if fitted by Mustang Motorsport
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
NOTE: We would also advise getting an engineering report (VASS Plate:Victoria) done at the same time, in order for the modifications to pass a roadworthy should it be deemed necessary in the future. Please call or email to find out more.