Part Warranty Claim
Use this button for any part warranty claims (Parts that have broken, stopped working, etc, under warranty), click the button below and fill out the form, then one of our team members will be in touch with you!Warranty Form
Vehicle Warranty Claim
Use this link for any vehicle warranty claims, (Use this link for vehicles with Mustang Motorsport Driveline Warranty, please upload photos of Mustang Motorsport Services from the logbook) click the button below and fill out the form, and one of our team members will be in touch with you!Warranty Form
These terms refer to MUSTANG MOTORSPORT (us), and a DEALER, (you).Payment Terms:
All orders are Pre-Paid by Bank transfer (preferred) or cheque. All merchandise remains the property of Mustang Motorsport until paid in full.Orders and Account usage:
All orders are placed through our website via your Wholesale account. This account may only be used for purchasing products for wholesale use. Retail sales from this account are not permitted. Mustang Motorsport reserve the right to suspend or terminate accounts that breach these terms.Discount Structure:
Wholesale accounts receive our best Discount off the RRP on all products. We expect you to sell the products onto retail customers at the RRP (shown on the website as the price with a strike through it when viewing in your account).Point of Sale:
We recommend selling products to functionally related business (E.g., Ford Dealership) at 5% off RRP + your fitting charges. Our charge-out labour rate for retail customers is $165.00 per hour. It is recommended you follow this labour rate for your customers. Discounts to functionally related businesses you provide are at your discretion. You may also give your dealers a discounted labour rate to add value.Internet Sales:
No online sales are permitted other than those via your company’s own website. Listing or advertising on eBay, Gumtree, or any other public auction, discount website, or publication is strictly prohibited. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in the immediate termination of your wholesale account.Brand Usage:
Usage of Mustang Motorsport and its supplier’s logos, images, and documentation must be approved by Mustang Motorsport. Incorrect usage, or failure to do so, can result in suspension or termination of accounts that breach these terms.What you Receive:
- Our best discount off all products.
- Technical support
- Installation Instructions for most parts.
- Brochures and posters are available to be modified with your company logo to be added in pdf for you to print as required.
It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect each product within 24 hours of receipt. Any damage must be reported to Mustang Motorsport by the following business day.Terms:
Mustang Motorsport Reserves the right to terminate any accounts that breach our policies or don’t represent Mustang Motorsport or its brands appropriately.Returns:
Mustang Motorsport will accept unused and unmounted returns within 30 days of the original sale. Unused returns over 30 days will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Any discontinued Product will not be accepted for non-warranty returns. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all fitting instructions are adhered to when fitting product supplied by Mustang Motorsport. All returns must have prior approval and be accompanied by a return authorization number issued by Mustang Motorsport.
Product returned must be in the original box with protective wrapping and in resalable condition to be eligible for credit. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure product being returned are packaged properly. Product returned with improper packaging will not be credited.
All returns must be sent with freight prepaid – any freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Product damaged in transit or previously fitted will not be credited. Credits resulting from returns will be used towards payment on existing invoices or towards future purchases. No refunds will be issued.Warranty:
Mustang Motorsport warrants to the original purchaser that all products will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and reasonable use when properly installed and maintained. The period is as per the original manufactures stated warranty period. Refer to warranty policies on our website or in the package received. Warranty starts from date of purchase. Mustang Motorsport’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the replacement of the product or at Mustang Motorsports’ sole discretion; replacement without charge not including transportation and installation. All warranty returns must have a return authorization number and include proof of purchase and description of the defect on MMRMA form.
This warranty shall not apply to:
- Any defect, malfunction or failure caused by damage in transit, off road use, Track use, by abuse, misuse, accident, negligence or road hazards.
- Products that have been altered or repaired.
- Products that have been damaged resulting from improper fitting of tools equipment and/or installation or installed with incorrect procedure or used with excessive loads.
- Product corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, corrosive cleaning agents, climate conditions, car wash damage or neglect.
Warranty Claim Procedure
- Dealer must submit the online MUSTANG MOTORSPORT Warranty Form. https://www.mustangmotorsport.com.au/pages/dealer-warranty-claim-form
All fields except for the photo upload are required for the form to be submitted successfully. Although a photo upload is not required, if the problem can be visually identified, uploading a photo is strongly recommended to help us process your claim efficiently.
- Upon our receipt of the completed Warranty Claim Form, the MUSTANG MOTORSPORT Warranty Department will issue to you, by email, a Returns Materials Authorization (MMRMA) and we will order the MUSTANG MOTORSPORT replacement parts identified on your Purchase Order. The part and shipping costs will be charged to your account against the PO provided on the Warranty Claim Form.
- The Warranty Claim Form including the MMRMA and the Replacement Part Order Number will be emailed back to you.
- Within 30 days of your receipt of a MUSTANG MOTORSPORT replacement part shipment, you must (a) return the defective part to the MUSTANG MOTORSPORT Warranty Department, and (b) include with your shipment of the defective part, the completed MUSTANG MOTORSPORT MMRMA form that will accompany the replacement part shipment. Failure to do a timely return of the defective part, along with your completed MMRMA form, may prevent you from receiving credit to your account (if applicable) under Paragraph 5 below, for the defective product. See the Parts Return Process below for more details on packaging a defective part for shipment back to MUSTANG MOTORSPORT.
- Once the defective part is returned to the MUSTANG MOTORSPORT Warranty Department, the part will be inspected for the claimed defect. If MUSTANG MOTORSPORT determines in its sole judgment that a manufacturer’s defect exists, then a credit for the replacement part will be issued to your account. A credit invoice will be sent to you as verification of the replacement part credit.
- Timing for warranty verification may be lengthy due to liaison with original supplier in the USA. However, Mustang Motorsport will process the claim as quickly as commercially possible.