Product highlights for the 2015-2017 F-150 5.0L V8 ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit:
- Fits 2015-2017 F-150 5.0L V8
- ROUSH Cold Air Intake System
- Increased engine performance of over 13.9 RWHP and 19.7 ft-lbs RWTQ with no PCM re-calibration required!
- The most highly-engineered cold air intake kit on the market
- Up to 31% less intake restriction compared to stock induction system in forced induction applications
- Increased inlet and air box sizing to allow for maximum airflow
- Provides additional induction noise and aggressive performance sound
- CAD-designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- High-flow, high-capacity, washable, and reusable performance air filter (Does not require oiling)
- Excellent filtration properties
- Utilizes EPDM rubber couplers for proper fitment under engine load, rocking, and twisting
- Complete system from air inlet to throttle body
- Easy installation – no cutting or modifying the stock intake
- Includes all necessary hardware and instructions
- Includes ROUSH 90 Day Limited Parts Warranty
- 50 State Legal for 2015-2017 Model Years: EO #D-418-30
- Part #421980
ROUSH Performance's newly-designed cold air intake for the 2015-2017 5.0L V8 F-150 engine brings great performance increases that can be achieved with an installation that takes under an hour with no calibration required!
Your 2015-2017 Ford F-150 5.0L V8 will benefit greatly from the addition of this ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit, which provides more efficient air intake than the stock air box. Providing up to 31% less intake restriction than stock in forced induction applications, this cold air intake kit – the most highly-engineered kit of its kind on the market – increases engine performance by over 13.9 RWHP and 19.7 lb-ft RWTQ with no PCM re-calibration required!
Latent potential in power and fuel efficiency (that would otherwise be restricted), as well as reduced pressure drop, are two important benefits of this system. Custom tuning is not a requirement, as this CAI system was engineered and tested specifically for this application.
The kit features increased inlet and air box sizing to allow for maximum airflow, and provides an additional induction noise and aggressive performance sound. It was designed using OEM CAD data to guarantee optimized fitment, keeping heat out and encouraging maximum performance.
Our high-flow, high-capacity dry filter is proven to retain its shape. It is composed of an inner and outer layer of wire mesh for durability and reliable support of filtration media. The filter requires no oiling and is easily washable for re-use. Included in the kit is the air filter with clamp, oversized injection-molded air box tray, a clean air tube, 105mm mass air flow tube, and all required mounting hardware and instructions. The kit utilizes EPDM rubber couplers for proper fitment under engine load, rocking, and twisting. Factory mounting locations and hardware are utilized to allow for quick and easy installation.
Tools Required: Basic Tools
Time of Install: 1 Hour
Level of Difficulty: Easy