Product highlights for the ROUSH 2015-2023 F-150 Fox 2.0 Suspension Kit:
- Pre-set with 2.0" of front levelling, (adjustable from 0-2" of levelling). *Ride Height may vary based on truck configuration. Base chassis configurations and engines application will affect finished ride height. Ride height can be adjusted to customer preference using standard coil over spanner wrenches.
- Nitrogen charged aluminium body Coilover shocks with tuned performance springs
- 6061-T6 aluminium rear shocks with internal floating pistons
- Specific shock valving for F-150 trucks with upgraded wheel and tire combinations
- Engineering validated for the ROUSH F-150 truck program
- Improved stability and off-road performance
- Made in the USA
- FMVSS tested for safety and performance
- NOT compatible with 2021+ F150s with the optional CCD (continuously controlled dampening) suspension
- Kit contents:
- 2 Front adjustable coil over shocks with matched coil springs
- 2 Billet aluminium mounts
- 2 Rear aluminium body shocks w/ internal floating pistons
- 2 Fox mud guard/roost guard for added shock protection
The ROUSH Performance Fox 2.0 Suspension Kit for 2015-2023 F-150 4x4 trucks provides confidence for on or off-road performance. This kit has been torture-tested and proven well enough to be factory installed on the 15-23 ROUSH F-150 trucks. The kit is designed to compliment the ROUSH Wheel and Tire Package.
This top quality suspension kit is sourced from the same manufacturer Ford used for their Raptor trucks. Designed specifically for the 2015-2023 trucks, this fully engineered and tested suspension kit will give your F-150 serious on or off-road manners and a awesome look with a full 2 inches of front levelling. Less body roll and increased stability give you the confidence to drive your truck the way it was meant to be driven.
Add the ROUSH F-150 Fender Flares and Wheel and Tire packages to build a complete system that performs as great as it looks. Serious off-road performance validated in the lab and the field by the engineers at ROUSH Performance.
NOTE: 2021-2023 Trucks will require the lower spring perch to be adjusted 5/8” of an inch down on the strut shaft (towards the lower control arm) for proper suspension travel and improved ride.
Tools Required: Garage Tools
Time of Install: 4 Hours
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate