Cervini's Stalker hood quickly gained popularity across social media platforms and Mustang shows during the summer on release. Cervini debuted the hood in June 2016 and at the Carlisle Ford nationals and followed that up with a stop at Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach.
Cervini's Stalker Hood easily replaces the factory hood using simple hand tools. No Cutting. No Drilling. No shaving. No trimming. Cervini’s Stalker hood attaches to the factory hinges and latch with NO need for hood pins. The Stalker hood also feature a channel on the underside of the hood that conceals the washer nozzle hoses. The hood reuses the Ford washer nozzles and keeps them hidden, so the underside of the hood is clean and delivers the custom show quality appearance that Cervini’s is known for.
Cervini's Stalker hood is built out of aircraft grade fiberglass materials and manufactured at their head quarters in Vineland, New Jersey. The heat extractor louvers are manufactured out of OEM quality poly-urethane and easily installs using the supplied 3M double sided tape. Cervini's only uses 3M brand double sided tape to ensure a durable bond. As with all Cervini’s products, their unparalleled fit and finish is guaranteed.
- Ram Air Intake
- Hood Inlet to Cold Air Intake Duct Compatible (optional)
- Heat Extractor Vents
- Draws Cold Air into the engine bay for improved performance and reduced under-hood temperatures
- Heat Extractor Vents draw more heat out than factory heat extractor vents
- Gives plenty of space for underhood kits
- Adds some aggressive Styling to your Mustang
- Built from Aircraft Grade Fibreglass
- Sensational fit and finish
- NO Hood Pins required
- Utilises factory hinges, latch, and even washer nozzles!
- Hood Strut Kit Compatible (we recommend the use either Cervini or Steeda - nothing else!)
Note: This does NOT come with a Cervini Stalker Hood Duct, but one may be purchased together with the Hood for a complete installation. We highly recommend the use of a hood duct, as it looks neater, keeps your engine bay cleaner, and directs air straight to your cold air intake for increased performance!
NOTE: This product must be prepped and painted prior to installation. If you would like this bonnet painted to match your body colour, please contact us for a quote! Painting not available for customers requiring freight.
Hoods/Bonnets can only be delivered to a business address.
Tools Required: Basic Tools
Time of Install: About 1 Hour
Level of Difficulty: Moderate
Hood requires prepping and painting prior to fitting
Requires two persons to fit bonnet