The team at Steeda was asked to come up with a full-length version of their incredibly popular Ultra-Lite Low-Profile Chassis Jacking Rails for your 2015-2019 S550 Mustang Fastback…and they delivered! Made from the same stout steel tubing we have used to keep Fox Mustangs from flexing for 25+ years, Steeda's new Full-Length, Ultra-Lite, Low-Profile Chassis Jacking Rails are CAD-designed to exact specifications for impeccable fitment. The full-length design has more surface area for jacks and jack stands which help make installing your other Steeda parts a breeze!
Powdercoated wrinkle black for a low key, yet durable finish, these will last a lifetime under your S550 Mustang. Steeda also includes all of the necessary hardware for a simple bolt-in design that can be removed at any time. And best of all, these still work with Steeda's IRS Subframe Support Braces without interference! Steeda's new Full-Length, Ultra-Lite, Low-Profile Chassis Jacking Rails add convenience and function to your S550 Mustang.
- 25% lighter than the competition, only 10 lbs!
- Allows you to jack up your S550 anywhere along the jacking rail, preventing damage to your factory pinch welds
- Will work with Steeda's popular IRS Subframe Support Braces
- Powdercoated for a sleek and durable finish
- Protects the pinch welds on extremely lowered or air suspension equipped vehicles
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA using high-grade materials
Note: Does NOT Fit Convertible Model. Fastback ONLY.
Tools Required: Basic Tools
Time of Install: About 30 minutes
Level of Difficulty: Easy