Give your 2015-23 Mustang the proven performance of Steeda manufactured suspension parts. This Steeda Mustang Ultimate IRS 'Stop the Hop' Package for your 2015-22 Mustang GT, Bullitt, Mach1 or EcoBoost, is designed to provide increased traction, stiffen the IRS subframe, reduce wheel hop, and improve overall handling characteristics.
Steeda's IRS 'Stop the Hop' Package addresses wheel hop issues notorious with the new 2015-22 Mustang. The Steeda IRS Subframe Bushing Support System helps with rear subframe deflection which is a direct cause of wheel hop. These bushing supports stiffen the rear subframe allowing the car to increase traction to the rear wheels.
The Steeda Vertical Links are far superior to the stock vertical links on your S550 Mustang. They feature billet steel bushing sleeves and spacers, providing less deflection than the rubber bushings in the stock links, without increasing NVH. The strength of the billet that the Steeda Vertical Links are made of will provide a more solid feel to your suspension and will not flex under load.
The Steeda Mustang IRS Subframe Support Braces tie this Steeda Stage 3 Handling package together. These quality 4120 chrome moly steel braces are engineered to connect 3 very important points on the S550 chassis. The result of this solid connection is added rigidity that lacks in the rear of the 2015-22 Mustang. By stiffening the connections of the rear of the chassis, this one component is able to limit IRS subframe movement, reduce wheel hop, and improve handling during cornering.
The Steeda Adjustable Rear Toe Links improve the handling characteristics and improve your vehicle's overall handling response. These toe links have a large range of adjustability and adjustments can be made while they're installed on the car.
- IRS Subframe Braces do NOT fit Convertible
- Wheel alignment required after install
- 555-4437: 2015-22 Steeda Mustang IRS Subframe Bushing Support System
- 555-4121: 2015-22 Steeda Mustang Billet Aluminum Vertical Links
- 555-5754: 2015-22 Steeda Mustang IRS Subframe Support Braces (Braces do NOT fit Convertible)
- 555-4120: 2015-22 Steeda Mustang Adjustable Rear Toe Links
- Improves vehicle handling
- On-car toe adjustability
- Improves suspension compliance
- Increases traction
- Aligns subframe to chassis
- Limits IRS subframe movement
- Reduces wheel hop
- No added NVH