Lowers Approximately Front 0.75" and Rear 0.75"
Are you looking for competition-proven handling performance for your 2018-2024 FN Ford Mustang, while still maintaining street drivability? The Steeda Dual Rate Ultimate Handling Springs are now available for your Magneride equipped S550 Mustang! Steeda's experience and expertise in high-performance street and racing suspension systems is second to none, and the team at Steeda has put that experience to work for you. Designed for ALL street and road racing applications, Steeda's Competition springs have the highest rates on the market but still maintain a comfortable and enjoyable ride when put on the street.
Competition-proven in both NASA and SCCA events, these springs greatly reduce nosedive and keep body roll to a minimum for the ultimate in performance handling. By lowering your S550 Mustang .750" all around, these springs provide an optimised centre of gravity and an aggressive stance.
Professional race car driver, Billy Johnson borrowed a Q500 for some laps at Palm Beach International Raceway and this is what he has to say about them.
"The Steeda Q500 was a blast to drive on track... the adjustable suspension was far from harsh and had a wide range of adjustability to dial the car in at the track. Overall it was a nice dual purpose street and track package that raised the limits of the Mustang GT." - Billy Johnson
- Lowers the vehicle .750" at all 4 corners
- Designed for competition racing but maintains outstanding street-able ride
- Highest spring rate on the market for dramatic improvement in handling and reduction of nosedive
- Steeda collaborates with the best motorsport spring engineers in the industry to provide you the best products possible
- Steeda springs are developed using advanced proprietary CAD data, and their exclusive 3D modelling - setting them apart from the others
- Race-proven in NASA and SCCA events
- LIFETIME warranty
Note: Not intended for use on standard suspension. Magneride Suspension ONLY.
Also note your VDM will need to be recalibrated to your vehicles new ride height.
If you are unsure what suspension your Mustang is fitted with, bring it into us for a free check and we'll let you know
Tools Required: Basic Tools
Time of Install: About 2.5 Hours
Level of Difficulty: Tech Recommended